Centro Internazionale Crocevia’s hiring!
Internship applications are open for graduates and new graduates.
Scope of the work
An Internship at Centro Internazionale Crocevia will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support the IPC Secretariat
- Support IPC Working Group on Agricultural Biodiversity for different tasks.
- Produce reports of internal meetings, international events and support for project reporting.
- Participate in FAO processes to give support to the IPC delegates.
- Participation in national events and report of these meetings.
- Search for calls for proposals and draft of project proposal to be presented for Crocevia and IPC.
- Translate texts in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Support the logistic work of Crocevia: buy flight tickets, book hotels, management of office needs (stationery, purchase orders…)
- Support the staff in activities as: event and workshop organization, strengthening of activism and voluntary network, maintenance and construction of new partnerships.
Degree of expertise and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent related to agriculture, political science, sociology or food chain;
- An excellent knowledge of English (writing and speaking) and at least one between French and Spanish.
- Good understanding of global governance and the FAO system. Acknowledgement of the International Planning Committee for Food Sovereignty (http://www.foodsovereignty.org/).
- Ability to interface with a different range of persons (Governments, peasants, social movements, intergovernmental institutions, volunteers, activists).
- Good skills in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Good capacity in reporting.
Reporting, Supervision and Performance Evaluation
- The intern will report to the IPC Secretariat and the Facilitator of the Working Groups, with oversight by the Senior Project Coordinator.
- Each staff who is interfacing with the intern will evaluate his/her performance.
No salary is available; however, there is a possibility to start a “Garanzia Giovani” compensation for those eligible.
To apply, please send an e-mail with an updated resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by 20/01/2018.